January can be a difficult month at the best of times but especially this year given the tighter restrictions from Covid-19. We would like to share this wonderful recipe with you. Pancakes is a dish that can be served at any time of the day and most people love them! We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
- 125g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- 250ml of Milk
- Chopped Ham
- Cahill’s Spring Onion Cheese
- Sieve flour and make a well in the flour.
- Crack your egg into the well of flour.
- Start to whisk in and add a quarter of milk & continue to whisk.
- Add the rest of your milk gradually until you have a smooth frothy batter.
- Heat some butter on your pre-heated frying pan.
- Add a ladle full of batter mix to cover the base.
- Cook for two minutes until it is easy to release from the pan.
- Flip the pancake and remove from heat.
- Add Spring onion cheese and the chopped ham.
- Put back on the heat until cheese is fully melted.
- Fold into quarters.
- Serve and Enjoy!