This week we are going to add a little bit of Irish heritage into a classic Italian dish. This is most certainly a dish for Italian food lovers!!
- 200g Spaghetti or Pasta
- Cooked Shredded Ham
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- Half a block of Cahills Chives Cheddar
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- Add your spaghetti or pasta.
- Crack 3 eggs into a large bowl & season with salt & black pepper.
- Grate the Chives cheese and add to the eggs.
- Mix until well combined.
- Finely dice the garlic and add to pan with butter.
- Drain the pasta reserving a few TBSP of pasta water.
- Add waste water to the ham and garlic to combine.
- Remove from the heat before adding egg & cheese mix so it doesn’t scramble.
- Combine well adding a few TBSP of pasta water to create a silky smooth sauce.
- Add more cheese to season (If you like)
- Serve & Enjoy!