This recipe is by far our most easiest recipe. There are very little ingredients involved. Everyone can get tired of plain potatoes so we decided to cheese it up, using our Vintage cheddar but any cheese can be used in this recipe. We highly recommend experimenting with different flavour cheese such as our Irish porter or garlic & herb all sound like delicious combinations.
- Two large baked potatoes
- 1 Tbsp of Rapeseed Oil
- Cahills Vintage Cheddar
- Smoked Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- Using a sharp knife slice part way through the potatoes several times leaving 1cm at the bottom.
- Put the potatoes in a oven bake tray.
- Drizzle rapeseed oil over the potatoes.
- Put into oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove and sprinkle salt & pepper into the potatoes fills.
- Fill every potato slit with slices of Cahill’s Vintage Cheese.
- Put back in oven and bake for 5 minutes until melted lush.
- Finish off with some chopped parsley.
- Serve & Enjoy.