A delicious and easy dish to prepare. Perfect for serving as finger food at a gathering or even as a quick snack throughout the day. The dish can be served with homemade marinara sauce for dipping to add an extra kick to the tacos.
- Two large tortilla wraps
- 250g Butcher quality minced beef
- 20g of taco seasoning
- 150g of Cahills Chilli & Black Peppercorn cheddar
- 100g of butter
- 1 clove of garlic (grated)
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spray baking tray with cooking spray & set aside.
- Brown the minced beef & drain excess fat.
- Add taco seasoning & stir to combine.
- Place butter & grated garlic in a bowl and melt in the microwave.
- Add dried parsley to the mixture.
- Cut rounded edges off each tortilla wrap so that you are left with a square.
- Cut lengthways & sideways to create four pieces (8 in total)
- Place a tablespoon of mince along the midline of each tortilla wrap.
- Slice the cheese into eight pieces and add to the mince.
- Bring two outer edges of the wrap together to encase the mince and cheese.
- Brush garlic butter along the overlap to seal it.
- Place the taco rolls on the pre-ready baking tray & cool for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dip in marinated sauce for extra flavour.
- Serve & Enjoy.