This week we are getting in a festive mood and preparing the perfect Christmas dish that everyone will love this Christmas. This festive dish can be served as a side dish, starter or as a main served with roasted nuts.
- Head of Cauliflower
- 1 TBSP of salted butter
- 1 TBSP of cornflower
- 200ml of whole milk
- 85g of Cahill’s Cranberry Cheddar
- Boil the head of Cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Drain after 15 minutes and set aside.
- Melt 1 TBSP of salted butter on pre-heated frying pan.
- When melted add 1 TBSP of cornflour.
- Stir together well until a thick sauce has formed.
- Add 200ml of whole milk and stir well.
- Stir until well thickened.
- Add 85g of Cahill’s Cranberry Cheddar.
- Pour the sauce over the pre-ready cauliflower.
- Add crumbled cranberry cheese on top of the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Put into the oven at 170 degrees & bake until golden in colour.
- Serve & Enjoy!