This week we decided to cook something completely different and unique. Cheese dumplings are a wonderful addition to most casseroles or stews. Our Irish Porter cheese gives the casserole a Unami savoury flavour. A casserole infused with rich Irish porter tends to create a caramel, Smokey undertone.
- 70g Suet
- 110g self raising flour
- Salt & Pepper
- Dried Parsley
- 7 TBSP Water
- 25g of Irish Porter Cheese (Grated)
- Mix all dry ingredients into a large mix bowl
- When mixed add the 25g of grated Irish Porter cheese into mixing bowl
- Add 7 TBSP of water to form a dough
- When a dough is formed split into eight equal dough balls
- When formed place on top of your pre-ready beef casserole
- Cut a few extra slices of porter cheese and place on top of the balls
- Place in the oven uncovered for 20-25 mins at 170 Degree Celsius
- Serve and enjoy!