Cahill’s Wild Blueberry Vodka cheddar can be purchased in all Tesco’s nationwide. Cahill’s Cheese can be located in the Irish artisan food section which is usually located near the bakery.
- 200g Cahill’s Wild Blueberry & Vodka Cheese
- 350g Self-Raising Flour (Gluten Free)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Gluten Free)
- 150ml Cream
- 125ml White Lemonade
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and make a well.
- Pour in the liquids to the well.
- Mix together until a dough forms.
- Then tip out onto a pre floured surface.
- Need together to form a high pile.
- Cut out your scones with a fluted cutter.
- Egg wash the tops and crumble on the rest of the cheese on the tops.
- Place on baking tray.
- Bake at 180 Degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden in colour.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve & Enjoy